Today’s topic is How Self Medicating Cannabis Can be a Key Tool for Women’s Health and hopefully by the end of the show you’ll be ready to make a decision about whether it could be good for you, how to talk to your doctor about it and how the cannabis industry is growing entrepreneurs.
My guest today is Rachael Speegle, a Registered Nurse and Director of Operations at The Verdes Foundation, a family-owned medical cannabis dispensary, licensed in 2010.
In this episode, Rachael and I talk about why women have the most to gain from medical cannabis, how self medicating Cannabis can be a key tool for women’s health and how Rachael provides a safe access point to medical cannabis for women.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Why women have the most to gain from medical cannabis
- How self medicating Cannabis can be a key tool for women’s health
- How Rachael provides a safe access point to medical cannabis for women
- Stories about women who use medical cannabis for various conditions from libido, endrometriosis and menopause
- The process for becoming a medical marijuana card holder
- How you can get medical CME’s for cannabis training
- How to find out if your employer supports medical cannabis
- How the Verdes Foundations is able to offer Family Friendly policies to their employees, including a $15/hour minimum wage
The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon
Communication Miracles for Couples by Jonathan Robinson
The Verdes Foundation
New Mexico Department of Health Medical Cannabis Program
Medical Marijuana Entrepreneurs Share Their Thoughts